Monday 24 October 2011

Lies, all lies!

"I find your lack of content disturbing"
Yeah, sorry about that.. I did actually make some progress, but it was pretty tiny, so don't count on us revealing the whole thing in time for Halloween, in case any of you (well, actually, either of you, now that I look at the subscriber... list) are that hopelessly optimistic. Me and my collaborator are in fact putting together moderately simple plague doctor costumes, so you might see some photos from that. In other news, I've completed plans for the vambrace, which will probably find their way onto the internets sometime in the coming minutes. Then I might even make something!

As ever, don't hold your breath...

1 comment:

  1. lol, love your labels :3

    Good to know that your project isn't completely dead though :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
All content on this page is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.